Tuesday 18 February 2014

Gossip Gang

Never know that I could meet all of them in my life.
I had eventually know them for more than 3 years.
Time flies extremely fast and the story of us never end and still continue...

This gonna be a post specially dedicated to them.
We were 10 people basically from different schools, different interests and we are all distinctive between each others but yet we always hang around when we are free and that is how this bond of friendship between each of us were built.
We were each other best friends, soul mates and as important as family members in each others life. We get to share each other thoughts, opinions, happiness, sadness and even directly talking bad about each others. 
We won't feel awkward even when we don't talk to each others, we love how to spend time with each others, gossiping somebody else things and sharing how our days were spend or important events that had happened in each others life and etc.

Thanks God to let me meet all of you all.
I really appreciate all of you.
Even all of us couldn't gather all the time but I believe that this friendship will still go on and on.
Thanks for always brighten up my life with all sorts of funny and interesting stories, they always made my days extremely blue when someone is not happy or being hurt by someone.
This is a group that we are not just sharing happiness, we will back up each others when the person need help, we will be the each others shoulder when someone in this group is sad. 
We will be happy to see one of us found his/her true love, and we will get angry when one of us is being hurt by his/her partner.
Life will still have a lot of ups and downs, full of challenging obstacles but I believe each of us will be there whenever we need help.
Guys do go and catch up the dream that you all want, do go and look for a better future, do not scare to get hurt because whenever you guys need a shelter, we are always here for each others.
I believe all of us deserve a better future, better people and everything.
I love you all as much as how I love myself. Thanks for inspiring me in everything I did. Thanks for all the effort in sustaining this awesome group.
Hopefully in coming years, we will be able to gather more and capture all those wonderful memories so that we can mesmerize it when we are old enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment